Programme Type Select
For Direct entrants
- A principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass in either of the 2 plus any other science subsidiary pass obtained in A' level at the same sitting, plus
- Five passes at O’ level in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English Language obtained at the same sitting.
- A Certificate Holder in any Health related programme (Nursing, Midwifery, Environmental Health etc…) registered by a relevant professional body, plus,
- Five passes at O’ level in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English Language obtained at the same sitting, and
- A practicing license from the relevant professional body.
About School of Medical Laboratory Technology
Welcome to our school of Medical Laboratory Technology.
The school develops students’ competencies in both contemporary and conventional investigative and…
How to apply for : Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
For short competence-based professional Development courses apply online at no cost.
For Academic programs apply on line or obtain application forms from MIHS Offices at a non-refundable fee of UGX: 20,000/= they can also be downloaded from our website www.mihs.ac.ug or requested for from the firstname.lastname@example.org. We are receiving applications till 30th June, 2021 and studies will commence on 2nd August 2021.
For more information please contact us on: 0392-080-568.